Hey Riley's! I missed your phone call by about 30 minutes. Sara said you called. Shoot me an email when you can... If you can call again email me so I can make sure I am home. It would be good to talk with you.
Hi guys! o.k. this is the second try. We enjoyed Micah's jumping demo & the slide show. Only 13 days. Have plenty of kleenex, I'm already crying. Love Mom
Welcome to the Riley Connection! We are Christ followers serving Him wherever He might lead. We have just finished an internship with the Church in Toulouse, France and we are currently waiting to see what God might have next. Matt, Katie and Micah are busy learning how to fully rely on God while allowing His light to shine through us to those we know. Visit often to see updated pictures and check out what's happening with the Riley's!
9 comments:
This is the best blog ever.
Wow! Has it really hit you that this is for real! Praying for you as you say goodbyes and for the traveling! Love ya!
Hey Riley's! I missed your phone call by about 30 minutes. Sara said you called. Shoot me an email when you can... If you can call again email me so I can make sure I am home. It would be good to talk with you.
Will be praying.
Chris
Hey, friend...what's the news in Toulouse?
hey...are you gonna update your blog spot? Oh wait...I get it...your French now...so in a few months you will get around to it!
Where is the news?
Hey guys, we know you're busy but has the power gone out too?? email us when you get a chance!!
Love ya's.
Hey Greg R.N...what happened today? I thought you figured out how to post?
Sorry about the phone call's abrupt ending. My phone died.
Hi guys! o.k. this is the second try. We enjoyed Micah's jumping demo & the slide show. Only 13 days. Have plenty of kleenex, I'm already crying. Love Mom
Post a Comment