Thanks to one Aunt with a sick sense of humor, we have had to subject our son to the ultimate torture. This is really the fault of all those Hawkeyes out there who have not properly outfitted thier GRANDSON. The sad part is he would probally be the most talented Illini player in the program. Go Hawks
I found your blog through Steven and Dee's. They have been keeping me fairly updated on you and your baby. When we where together last year, you were telling Dee and I how you wanted a baby...he is adorable!
It was fun reading your blog and catching up on you. Blessings, Sheila Taylor
Welcome to the Riley Connection! We are Christ followers serving Him wherever He might lead. We have just finished an internship with the Church in Toulouse, France and we are currently waiting to see what God might have next. Matt, Katie and Micah are busy learning how to fully rely on God while allowing His light to shine through us to those we know. Visit often to see updated pictures and check out what's happening with the Riley's!
2 comments:
Hi Matt and Katie!
I found your blog through Steven and Dee's.
They have been keeping me fairly updated on you and your baby.
When we where together last year, you were telling Dee and I how you wanted a baby...he is adorable!
It was fun reading your blog and catching up on you.
Blessings,
Sheila Taylor
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!
Post a Comment