Hi All,
Just wanted to let you know that I am debating on whether or not I will continue updating our blog. With the advent of Facebook and its popularity, it seems that this may be a better way of keeping up with folks, sharing pics, etc. Although I haven't been very good about writing much, it seems to much to be keeping up both. I love looking at your blogs, however... If you have a facebook acct. and we are not hooked up yet, please send me a friend request. Happy New Year to you all!
5 comments:
awwww!
I agree that both FB and blogging can take up too much time! I'm leaning the other way for myself, more blogging, less FB! :) Hope you are feeling well!
Oops..I made a mistake... so I wanted to say FB is good to keep in touch with a lot of friends, relatives, ... but your blog is your signature, please keep going !!!
Love, qnd may God bless you for this new year
I agree with Abbie, I'm sticking with blogging
Post a Comment