Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Check Out the Speedo's

 
Posted by Picasa

I have promised never to wear Speedo's. Why, you may ask? If one takes a look at the basic form and fit of the Speedo, it should be obvious. I have am not saying that those who do take the Speedo challenge are better or worse than myself. The fact is I was not raised in a Speedo culture! This excludes me from public swimming pools and some beaches in Europe. So be it. I have vowed to fight this European cultural icon.
I am saddened to report that I have lost one of my team. It appears that some one has lured my son to the dark side. He looks so happy, hmm... I wonder if I should... No, I can't, I will not. If the pictures were to fall into the hands of my "friends" I would never live it down. Never fear, my resolve is still strong. I will fight on alone if I must.

3 comments:

Steve, Anne, Asher & Karis said...

This picture is adorable! Stand firm, friend! :)

Zoe said...

He is just loving those speedos! Don't worry Paul also has a pair and Chris too is torn!

Notablogger said...

Micah is so cute....it's unbelievable! So are you guys coming home soon? Let's get together this weekend if you can.

I'm loving the blog site peeps, keep up the good work! Hey Matt, when you get a chance give me a ring.