As most of you know, Thanks-giving is not celebrated in France. This means that everyone goes to work and life continues as normal. Well, almost everyone goes to work. This picture is a small slice of the strike that crippled France for 9 days. We were sort of bummed out because we had no Thanksgiving parade, but voila, the French labor unions came through with a parade right outside our apartment, complete with singing and road flares. The best Thaksgiving parade yet!

4 comments:
Dear Matt and Katie and Micah
LOVE YOU ALL!
Thanks for calling today. Sure do appreciate your love and care and kind words.
May the Lord be near as you all come home.
Looking forward to seeing you all. Do plan to eat with us and an extra eat with us on Sun. evening - gizzards of course and probably pan cakes
Love you
Donnie and Bekcy
That is an amazing parade. I'm very jealous you got to see it.
We miss you guys. Hope all is well.
By the way, I'm Knight Rider...I just wanted to have a cool nickname.
I farted once...and it looked like that. I am not sure what happened next...lots of confusion and tumult...and then I heard:
(random person)..."it's not the smell...it's the burning of the eyes!"
Thought I would share...your pic reminded me of that somewhat unfortunate incident.
Post a Comment