Saturday, December 8, 2007

Gingerbread Constructing 101



Some Christmas traditions never die. Last weekend, a bunch of the ladies got together for a little Christmas fun. We introduced gingerbread houses and tried to not eat all the candy before it was decorated! Everyone had a great time, although now we have confirmed that Americans are a strange as ever.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Looks like fun!

When are you all returning exactly?

I scoured the Dec. newsletter but couldn't find a date and now I can't find the newsletter to double check (aren't I organized).

Loved both the Nov. and Dec. newsletters...am going to post Matt's Nov. writing on my blog if it's ok with you all.

We're praying for direction, excited to see you all (hope you can swing our way for dinner?) and hope your travels are safe and sane.

Anonymous said...

The "ladies" got together eh...I thought I saw you in one of those pics...